Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A great success!


The campaign has ended as an overwhelming success! You have blown me away with your support and generosity. I will reward you with lovely things! Thanks to both those who pitched in, and those who spread the word!

To my backers: The surveys will be heading to your inboxes soon. I need a day or few to write everything out, but keep your eyes open. (And remember which email is attached to your pledge, so you don't miss anything!) This means it's time to start fantasizing. Who will be in your artist edition (and what color theme will it have)? Which original art/comic is your favorite? What Precocious doll do you want to hug the most? Do you really want to be that loony who asks Chrispy to sign their book with metallic or glitter pens?

To everyone else, the Precocious store will be opening soon with some goodies, and you can track me down at a convention this year - check the bottom of the Buy Stuff page for my con schedule - and you can get some sketched books. Books will end up in the store eventually, although artist editions (as well as commissions) will be for cons and Kickstarter backers for a while.

If you have any questions, feel free to write me and I will do my best to answer promptly.

Once more, I thank all those who helped make book two a thing!

No comments: