Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thursday streaming! (And MFF!)

Another week, another Thursday stream! This one is starting an hour earlier, 7PM Eastern time, to drive a few of you mad, and make another few of you happy. Steams usually run from three to four hours.

Since you folks keep buying art cards, I have to keep making more! (This is a WONDERFUL problem to have!) I'll mostly focus on them, and I might draw a badge commission or two during the stream as well.

Click here to visit the stream page! I love chatting with everyone, so come with questions and card ideas! You don't need an account to chat, although I recommend one so you can follow me and get streaming reminders in your email!

I'm still trying to figure out the *perfect* time for streaming, but it seems pointless to set up a schedule with me bouncing around the rest of November. I'll be in Chicago, rocking Midwest FurFest, from the 16th to 18th. (Come by! Last chance to get a sketch in you book for many months!) Then it's Thanksgiving time, so I'll be visiting friends and family. As you might guess, there probably won't be much streaming those two weeks.


No comments: