Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Buy Stuff page!


Hi, my name's Chrispy, and I am a haunted soul! (Y'all like the badge I whipped up for MFF?)

So many hours spent on site stuff today. I'm all zombied up now, but I hope this new page is helpful. It's probably better for me to consolidate all the notes on merchandise, commissions, streaming and conventions into one page. There's a lot more to do with that page/concept - such as setting up a system for selling original art - but it feels good to make a dent in the list.

At least this was an "easy" page to code. I'm slowly chipping away on the new cast page, but I sadly have little progress to report. If you guys beg me, I can post a preview of one idea I'm working with over on the sketch blog later. Maybe I should just post the pictures with names and add in the descriptions at a later date. (That's still a massive job, by the way, so please don't yell at me for going slow on a lower-priority page.) At least I hunted down the part of the CSS that was accidentally grossing up the body text with my menu/headers font.

It'll be months before I'm able to get all secondary pages up to standard, but I figure keeping up with the comics, the art and the whole second book project is probably the best way to go.

No comments: