Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I got PLANS, people!

With Intervention over (check out my review of it here) I now realize my site needs a new top news post. Well, all the fun stuff is a week away, so let me give you a rundown on what to expect from that fun stuff instead!

- This week is all about building up the Precocious buffer. I'm only two days ahead as of writing this post, but it's not so bad. I have outlines or scripts for the next two months, so all I gotta do is lock myself in my room and draw like a madman. 

- Copper Road returns on the first! It was supposed to be on Thursday, but the script that comic was tied to got pushed back when I beefed up the ending to this arc. Thanks for letting me slack off with the bonus content while I got caught up with the moving and conventioneering and stuff.

- Now that I've had a few mildly-successful streaming tests, I'll try to set up a real schedule so you'll know when to come hang out and chat. The current plan is to take watercolor commission and stream the results.

- I'll be selling or auctioning off my recent watercolor work, so posts about that will be appearing in this space soon!

- Stay tuned for details about what I'm doing for other types of commissions. I need to confirm a few things with my schedule before final decisions are made there. (That should be tantalizing to you, because those few things are kinda awesome.)

- I have no October conventions, but I will be at MFF in Chicago in November. After that, I'm looking for places to go. FWA in Atlanta (March) is an option. So is Fur the More in Baltimore (April), because I want to help grow any con that might like me and wants to base itself in the DC/Baltimore area. Some friends have invited me to try out Katsucon (February) and I'm open to trying other anime cons in the future. I don't know much about anime since 2004, but I'll give it a shot and see what the reaction to me is. If you go further on into next year, it looks like I'm going back-to-back with Anthrocon and Connecticon the first two weekends in July.

All in all, it's going to be a wild next two months, with lots of work - but lots of fun as well. Just... give me this week to build a buffer before I get it all in motion.

No comments: