Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wen again

First off, my apologies to the two folks who are still owed commission sketches. I know I promised them tonight, but I lost track of time with my Precocious inking and now I can barely keep my eyes open. I'll sit down and do them as soon as I'm functional tomorrow.

I did draw these sketches earlier in the day, so I'll share 'em. I was asked to make a few more Wen sketches, and I was happy to comply.


This one has him as the football thrower instead of the receiver.


I was asked to show him unable to catch the football, but the "ball flying just over one's reach" is more of a baseball thing, so I drew that instead.

Side note:  Since I used photos of athletes to draw these pics, the Wen I drew came out looking like a teenager instead of an 8-year-old.  I had to do a LOT of Photoshopping to get his limbs to a reasonable level of stumpiness. Gotta watch myself with that in the future.

No comments: