Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving day

This will be a weekend of transition. First of all, I'm heading back to DC for a while, which means I must get the comic prepped and uploaded so I don't have to worry about it while I'm there. (The goal is painting!) I have the strips inked up to next Friday, so all that's left is scanning and lettering.

More importantly, I'm transitioning Precocious over to the SpiderForest on Sunday. If you want to help me out, head over to http://precocious.spiderforest.com/ and look for broken links. The only links I KNOW are wrong are the 2009 strips on the archive page. I haven't gotten to fixing those yet. (Soon!) Everything else should work and look like the normal site. I still have a long way to go in making Precocious a PHP paradise, but enough is done for me to make the teansition.

No comments: