Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And now for something positive and sweet....

First off, a big congrats to Dana and Jason for their impending nuptials. It warms this bitter, empty husk of a human's heart to see two wonderfully matched people find each other. Awwww.

Because I am both willful and egotistic, I chose to use my attendance reply card as a cartooning vehicle. Hey, it was a postcard with a plain white back and I'm an ARTIST! It would be wrong of me NOT to use that canvas!



Not bad for the back of the card with minimal sketching and no white-out. That stuff may work for production since scanners filter it out, but this is fridge-hangingly real! Aside from the one errant line that messed up Tiffany's jaw, I escaped relatively unharmed. Jacob's expression in the last panel is favorite of mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We loved your art. It is on the fridge, and will make its way to the wedding scrapbook if I can ever bring myself to start it!