Thursday, September 11, 2014

I'm at the Small Press Expo!


As the time is upon us, this is moved from the post below to up here! DC-area friends, you can find me at the SpiderForest Webcomic Collective table at the Small Press Expo in DC! (Well, Bethesda.) Find me with the cool kids at tables E10 and E11!

Since it's a crowded table - lots of awesome SpiderForest books for you to buy! - I'm just bringing my books and the strip #1000 cast post cards for sketching. SPX peeps will get a small bonus sketch in every Precocious book they buy, though! Buy multiple Precocious books, get goodies! Buy my book(s) *and* a book from another SpiderForester, get more goodies!

With a bunch of us behind the two tables, and my health *still* being problematic, I might rotate out from the table for stretches this weekend. (I prefer hanging out at the table, though, so I'm fighting!) Keep watch over my Twitter feed for updates!

(By the way, while my internet situation may be dicey during this trip, a new bonus comic is scheduled to go up this weekend!)

No comments: