Thursday, May 1, 2014

New Copper Road! 5/1/14


Whenever I draw a comic at night and say, "I'll post it in the morning," I'm lucky if I can remember before dinner time the next day. So 3pm isn't bad! That's only moderate failure! Please enjoy this comic. I felt like an 80's stand up comedian while writing it.

Vote here to see the new Copper Road! They haven't be coming that fast, but it's all going to be worth it.  I've been devoting myself to travels, book prep - THE FILES ARE READY! PREORDERING HAPPENS SOON! - and, well, not dying.

I'm super tired right now, because I've been pushing myself really hard - but, again, it's all to ready the great stuff that's coming up! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to nap until Sunday evening - when I really have to figure out what I'm putting on the site for Monday.

No comments: