Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Copper Road! 4/1/14


I wasn't planning on having a comic for the first of the month, but a joke over on Twitter ended up leading to this one. Vote here to see it!

Since I didn't begin drawing until after midnight, I decided to got for a loose and sketchy speed run in making this. Otherwise I wouldn't be done before bedtime.  Sorry if it's wobbly, but I've been working with the loose inking style of late and the more I play with it, the more the chaos becomes controlled. The most dangerous part of this game: If I keep it up, Precocious is going back to hand-lettering. That would be a tough transition - though stylish if I ever get control. I'm five years into this and no control yet, but one day?

Thanks to everyone who came out for Fur The More and Furry Weekend Atlanta!  DC-area people, I will be at Awesome Con DC on April 18-20, so I hope to see you there!

Copper Road will remain sparse until I'm done with all my traveling and book 3 Kickstarter prep stuff. I'm still trying to find a good balance with my health woes. (I made it through the two cons, but spent most of the week after in bed.) Everything's still moving along nicely, though!

No comments: