Monday, December 16, 2013

New Copper Road! 12/16/13


'Tis the season!

Chrispmas time is here again, and that means casual giving, lots of slacking off and fun without pressure! In my family, we mostly use December as an excuse to buy needed or desired items, then give to ourselves in honor of the rest of us. (I got myself a dedicated art and publishing laptop! Mom gets to take credit for it.) We don't really mind exact dates - just get it when it's needed.  That's my big Chrispmas selling point.  The reign of Chrispmas is officially from December 8th to March 24th, but, really, give when you find the right gift - or work out a give-to-yourself deal with loved ones.

Anyway, the Hus might not be enlightened as my family, but they could be getting there... Vote here to see the new bonus comic!

No comments: