Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More Tiffmas

Here's a cleaned-up sketch for the Tiffany commission. The only changes I made from the selected pose was switching the side the tinsel lands on and putting an ornament on the tail. If I get an OK from the client, I will next trace this design onto my watercolor paper and do my inking.

Yes, I said I was going to aim to have my inks done yesterday, but I decided to color comics for NINE HOURS STRAIGHT instead. By the time I finished, I was in no mood to do anything else artistic. Today is commission day instead!

1 comment:

Iron Ed said...

Excellent! I totally agree with those two changes too; nothing else needed for composition.

The one thing I might change is to make the tinsel end on the ground look more like the one in her hand. As it is now it looks just a bit too much like the end of another tail. :-)