Friday, May 8, 2009

I am a jinx



You know, with my history of the universe screwing me over at every turn (see: my dying family and the wall of water between me and relaxation at home) I should never have done this.

Not only did today's Precocious feature Tiffany in a Capitals jersey celebrating, but I had to go and do THIS. A hockey game was starting, and I was looking at the goalies. Goalies like to paint threatening images on their masks. I thought, what is the most threatening Precocious character? Suzette, of course! So here is Tiff acting as goalie with a Suzette mask.

As I post, the Caps are down 3-1 at the end of the 1st period - and three of those goals were the "how could the goalie possibly miss that?" variety. The last one (which happened WHILE POSTING) was akin to the Caps goalie catching the puck and TOSSING IT IN HIS OWN DAMN NET. This was the guy who was UNBELIEVABLY GOOD before.

What have I DONE?

No comments: