Thursday, September 25, 2008

You should be glad I resisted it this long...



In case of emergency, break glass. (Gently.) LOLcats and Tiffany go together so well.

In theory, Mega Man 9 shouldn't be a problem. It's not addictive, because it's HARD AS FUCK! I haven't played it that much, but today it's the only thing in my life that's shown progress. Seven robot masters down! (Fuck you and your spiky floors, Plug Man!)

Without any *actual* progress today, I did at least capture my ineptitude in picture form. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mega Man 9 definitely is hard, but it's still hard for me to put the game down. What system are you playing it on, Christopher?

If you don't have a PS3 and Xbox 360 already, you should definitely take a look at this contest going on right now where you can win the system of your choice. All you have to do to enter is design a 6 Hour Power t-shirt, and judging by the art on your site I think you could make a really cool design. There are less than 375 entries as of now, so check out the contest details here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, by the way. I work with 6HP so if you have any questions feel free to ask me. If you enter, let me know too. I'd love to see what you come up with and will definitely vote for your designs. Good luck.

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com